Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Conference social events
AIM Conference always provides an ideal occasion for networking and sharing ideas and there will be plenty of opportunities to meet and mingle with fellow delegates, speakers, AIM suppliers and exhibitors. Tickets for the social events are no longer available.
Thursday 15 June
Join us at Surgeon’s Hall for an informal evening event from 7.30pm. Enjoy a drinks reception on arrival (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available) followed by a hot buffet dinner of vegetarian and vegan options. Drinks will be served during dinner with the bar open until 10.30pm.
Friday 16 June
Join us as we round off the conference with a social event at Edinburgh Castle hosted by the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards Museum and the Royal Regiment of Scotland Museum. There’ll be an opportunity to tour the museum, a welcome drink on arrival and a cold vegetarian and vegan buffet.
Please note, that we’ll be ascending and descending via a flight of stairs to access parts of this event within the Castle, and there is no alternative accessible route. If you’ve got any accessibility queries, please do let us know in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the details below for gaining access to the event at Edinburgh Castle:
- Meet one of the AIM team just outside the main entrance to Edinburgh Castle at 6pm.
- We’ll then be escorted in the Castle grounds.
- Please bring along photo ID or we may not be able to guarantee entry.
- Please keep hold of your conference badge for the social, you will need to present this at the door.
- If you’re running late, or need to get in touch with the AIM team, please phone Christine Andrews on 07784 359 485 or Catrin Salvatore on 07784 359 476.