Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
CFG ART SIG
Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Join CFG for the ARTSIG online meeting this 28 September from 2pm to 3.30pm and get the latest need-to-know insights for charities operating in the arts, cultural, heritage and science sector.
We will be joined by Paul Jennings and Erica Crump of Bates Wells, who will be focusing on the range of challenges and opportunities that cultural charities are facing, including:
- How to weave EDI into all levels of your charity
- Employment & freelancer retention
- How to preserve your organisation’s culture in a post-pandemic world.
HW Fisher’s Head of VAT, Gerry Myton will look at VAT updates and issues relating to the VAT sector. This session will look at:
- VAT Pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Membership benefits
- Whether to claim VAT exemption or not
- The updated response to COVID-19
- Sponsorship in lieu of admission prices
- Business vs nonbusiness and its impact on Arts Organisations.
There will be also the opportunity for Q&A and facilitated group discussions to get your questions answered and exchange ideas with peers.