Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Job vacancy – Estate Manager at The American Museum
Job title: Estate Manager
Location: The American Museum, Bath
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000, and accommodation on site
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (normally Monday to Friday, with some weekend work)
Term: Permanent contract subject to probationary period of six months
Closing date: 12 March
The American Museum, in Bath, is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced, energetic professional to serve as the Museum’s Estate Manager. Compensation: £30,000 to £35,000 and accommodation on the estate.
This new colleague will have responsibility for:
- The physical components of the estate (buildings and land)
- Safety, security, compliance, and risk management of the Museum as a whole
- Safety and wellbeing of staff members, visitors, and contractors
- Processes, IT, and general management of the site
- Project management of all infrastructure projects
- Development and maintenance of the outstanding gardens
The Estate Manager will serve on the senior management team and report to the Director (Chief Executive). The successful candidate will live on the estate, surrounded by extensive gardens and breathtaking views of the Limpley Stoke Valley, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Candidates should apply by 12 March.
Please send a short covering letter (no more than 2 pages) and your CV to: Anne Millman Associates email@example.com