Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Rebuilding Heritage new group training offers
Rebuilding Heritage is a free support programme, funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund, to help the heritage sector respond to the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New group training offers announced
In the next round of support from Rebuilding Heritage the programme will now offer group training on financial literacy, digital marketing for freelancers and workplace inclusion, in addition to offers of support in business planning, communications, fundraising, legal issues, leadership and wellbeing.
New for Round 4:
- Financial Literacy training in a group session with Creative United
Through this training you will look at the practicalities involved with day to day budget management, learn how to create and use cashflow templates, and review approaches to financial risk management.
- Digital Marketing for Heritage Freelancers training in a group session with Media Trust
This training will respond specifically to the challenges raised by the pandemic and will look at opportunities for marketing beyond your existing networks and word-of-mouth approaches, and methods of expanding your audiences and engaging new clients.
- Workplace Inclusion training in group sessions with DCN and EMBED
Over the course of three sessions, in this training you will look at the practical steps you can take within the context of your organisation’s unique structure, staffing arrangements, and operating processes.
Also available in Round 4:
- 121 Business support up to 4 sessions with Creative United
- 121 Communications strategy session and follow-up session with Media Trust
- 121 Fundraising consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Fundraising
- 121 Legal advice with Bates Wells
- Rebuilding Leadership training in group sessions with Clore Leadership
- Managing Wellbeing training in group sessions with Steve Wood
Full details of all of the support offers are available on the website: https://rebuildingheritage.org.uk/bookingnow/
The support is open to organisations (including voluntary organisations), businesses, and individuals (including freelancers) working in heritage, and we welcome applications from across the breadth of the sector and from across the UK – including from Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
Applications will open at 8am, Thursday 11 March and close at 11pm, Tuesday 30 March.
Find out more
In our 30 minute ‘Intro to…’ sessions you’ll have the chance to hear directly from the Rebuilding Team about the support on offer and how to apply. Sessions will run on the 8, 9, and 10 March at 3pm.