Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Trustee vacancies – National Heritage Memorial Fund
Who we are looking for
The National Heritage Memorial Fund is looking to recruit up to six new NHMF Panel members.
The role of the panel member is to help provide expert advice to the Board of Trustees on one or more of the following topics: Industrial, maritime and transport heritage, Archives and documentary heritage, Decorative arts, Fine art and the art market, Archaeological heritage, Built heritage and designed landscapes, Natural heritage and Museums and collections.
You will have:
- An expert level of skills and knowledge in one or more of the heritage areas listed above
- Proven experience and be an recognised leader in your particular field
- Strong connections within the sector
- A keen interest in the UK’s heritage.
- The ability to weigh up relative heritage significance.
How to apply
To apply, please send:
- a CV of no more than two sides of A4;
- a short supporting statement describing the skills and experience you would bring to our Panel.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
The deadline has been extended to 31 October (previously 24 October).