Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Trustee vacancy – Co-operative Heritage Trust
The Co-operative Heritage Trust is the custodian of the premises of the Rochdale Pioneers Museum and National Co-operative Archive based in Manchester.
The board is looking for candidates who can evidence one or more of the following areas in their background and experience:
- Accountancy and Finance (particularly charity finance)
- Regulatory (charity law) and safeguarding
- Museum and heritage sector specialist knowledge or experience
- Human resources management
- Fundraising practice and fundraising governance and regulation
Applications from people with protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 are particularly welcome.
Number of meetings per annum/time commitment: Minimum 5 per year (full board meetings, AGM
Daytime or evening meetings: Daytime
Closing date for applications: 21 April 2021
Contact details for applicants to find out more: email Trust Manager for informal information Liz McIvor firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, email a CV and personal statement of 200 – 500 words detailing skills and experience to Edward Powell at email@example.com