Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Trustee vacancy – Museum of the Broads
The Museum of the Broads in East Norfolk is looking for new trustees to join the Board.
The Museum of the Broads is a registered charitable trust which aims to bring the story of the Broads alive. The purpose of the Museum of the Broads is the conservation of the Museum’s collection in perpetuity, to preserve, record and illustrate the history of The Norfolk and Suffolk Broads. The focus is on people’s relationship in the discovery, development and exploration of the local area.
The Museum is especially keen to hear from potential trustees with skills and experience in the following areas:
- IT – skills in all forms of IT, digital marketing, and other computer based technology within the museum.
- Publicity – maximising the museum’s profile both locally and nationally to improve visitor numbers.
- Legal – the museum is on the verge of commencing a major new development and a trustee with a legal background is sought to help to bring our vision to reality.
- Project fundraising – a trustee to organise major fundraising to provide the resources to develop a newly acquired property.
- Heritage development: a trustee is sought with museum design experience to help with progressing a major redevelopment.
Number of meetings per annum/time commitment: Normally 6 meetings p/a currently during the pandemic, one meeting per month. Time commitment can be negotiated
Daytime or evening meetings: Evening meetings with occasional daytime meetings
Closing date for applications: On-going
Contact details for applicants to find out more: Curator, Nicola Hems on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01692 581681. Please note, Nicola is working two days a week at present so please expect a delayed response.