Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Trustee vacancy – Tewkesbury Museum
Tewkesbury Museum in Gloucestershire is recruiting a number of new trustees to join the Board.
- Chair: chair board meetings (6-8 times a year); lead on strategic direction; oversee implementation of agreed actions; represent the Museum at functions and to the media.
- Collections Coordinator: conserve, store and display the Museum’s accessioned collection; implement SPECTRUM-compliant procedures; provide the public with access to the collections.
- IT and Administration Coordinator: oversee office management, filing and IT systems and ensuring their effectiveness; everything no-one else is responsible for.
- Risk, Health and Safety Coordinator: Health, Safety and Environment; organisational risk.
- Events Coordinator: We organise walks, talks, ghost hunts and a Christmas grotto; and we hire out costumes for the medieval festival. The Events Coordinator will need to find (pro-bono) speakers, arrange venues, liaise with another organisations for walks, advertise events, revive/oversee our sewing group, arrange costume hire and develop new events.
Number of meetings per annum/time commitment:
All trustees attend 6-8 board meetings a year, chair meetings of a relevant committee (except the Chair of Trustees), and carry out many of the Museum’s activities.
Daytime or evening meetings: Board meetings are currently from 4.30pm to 6.30pm. Committee meetings are held according to members’ availability.
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2021
Contact details for applicants to find out more: Paul Drake, email@example.com