Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Collections Officer – Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation
Hours: Up to 35 hours a week
Term: 18 month contract
Location: Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation, One Garden City, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3BF
Closing date: 5:00 pm 23 October 2023
Following a successful bid from the National Lottery Heritage Fund’s ‘Dynamic Collections’ programme, for our ‘Uncovering Letchworth’ project we are recruiting a Collections Officer to help make this happen through:
- Collaboratively explore our collections with new audiences, working in range of community settings.
- Enriching our collections by discovering unrepresented local stories, celebrating them via a series of co-created engagement projects, community led exhibitions and special events.
You can find out more details about this exciting role by downloading the Role Information Pack.
- You can communicate effectively and build lasting relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- You can define and deliver a programme / project
- You are interested in and have knowledge of arts, culture and heritage sectors