Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Events and Communications Officer – Celtic Harmony
Hours: Full time
Location: Celtic Harmony Camp – Brickendon, Near Hertford, Hertfordshire
Closing date: 12:00 am 31 August 2022
If you have some experience working in events organisation, marketing or fundraising and would like to further your career in a cultural charity, then the Events and Communications Officer role could be for you!
We are looking for a dedicated person to assist in developing our events programme, promoting online and offline and generating fundraising revenue for capital works and revenue projects.
An award-winning charity, Celtic Harmony have been providing Prehistory experiences for over twenty years, with the aim to increase understanding of the natural world and create a more sustainable way of life for future generations.
We achieve this through the Celtic Harmony day and overnight experiences, which enable people of all ages to step into Ancient Britain and experience a different way of life, via hands-on activities in our woodland setting.
Benefits to you:
- Opportunity to gain experience in events, communications and fundraising role in a growing charity
- Enable you to ‘make a difference’ and the charity to improve well-being for more children, young people and adults.
- In-house and External Training
- Work as part of a dynamic charity team
The ideal candidate will:
- educated to degree level
- 2 years experience in fundraising or marketing or event organisation
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- good organisational skills
- able to use your initiative
- ability to work in a team
- strong IT skills with experience on Apple Mac
- ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- your own transport due to rural location of office and site
Location: Celtic Harmony Camp, Brickendon Hertford, SG138NY.
Remuneration: £21,000 to £23,000 pro rata gross per annum, on a monthly rota which may occasionally include weekends. Remuneration dependent on experience.
Start Date: July / August 2022
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week