Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Haslemere Educational Museum
Location: Haslemere Educational Museum, Surrey / Hants border
Time Commitment: 6 meetings per year
Contact Details: Melanie Odell (Chairman)
Closing date: 2024-02-28
Haslemere Educational Museum is looking for candidates who can bring professional expertise to the Board. They need to have a keen interest in the work of the Museum, the future of the Museum and the contribution it makes to the local community. Candidates for the role will also need :
- Commitment to the vision, aims and values of the Museum
- Good inter-personal, team and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to actively champion and support the Museum
- The highest standards of integrity
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- An ability to contribute effectively to the running and future development of the Museum.
They should be able to lead and co-ordinate a robust fundraising campaign for the renovation of the listed Museum building. Candidates should have the experience to develop new and imaginative fundraising activities and events as well as assisting in raising awareness of the Museum both locally and regionally through a variety of media. They should have the skills to be able to assist in deepening relationships with major donors as well as developing relationships with members and other supporters. Experience in the third sector is preferred.
Number of meetings per annum/time commitment: 6
Daytime or evening meetings: Daytime
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2024
Contact details or web link for applicants to find out more: Melanie Odell (Chairman) on 07771 922 873
Organisation website: haslemeremuseum.co.uk