Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
CFG retention and recruitment helpline
CFG and Goodman Masson have just relaunched the free recruitment and retention helpline to cover a wide range of areas that they can advise on.
Answering your helpline calls will be Magella, Manager of Goodman Masson’s Not for Profit team, specialist in charity sector recruitment and a champion of diversity-in-recruitment. With 8 years’ experience working with a wide range of charities, Magella has supported her clients not just in how best to recruit, how to retain staff and how to ensure they have a robust succession plan in place in the event of turnover.
Areas we can help:
- The recruitment process, from advertising and shortlisting to interviewing and on-boarding
- Staff retention: how to retain your staff and remain a competitive employer despite rarely being able to match private sector pay
- Succession planning: when and how to start planning for turnover, even when you aren’t expecting any!
- How to ensure you are putting diversity and inclusion at the forefront of your recruitment process, from the wording of your job ad to your interview process
- Attracting the best talent in an uncertain climate
To access the helpline, go to our website and log in to view the contact details.
If you are not yet a CFG member, register for free at www.cfg.org.uk/aim – membership is open to everyone in your organisation and FREE to all AIM member organisations.