Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Trustee vacancy – Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust
Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust are seeking experienced members of the public to join our Board to help us achieve the next stage of our development. We are particularly keen to recruit members of the community in Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and Cheshire who have one or more of the following skills:
- Expertise in finance and financial planning
- Expertise in HR and managing people
- Expertise in commercial/retail/digital/online delivery of services
- Historic buildings/conservation, Education, Museum/Visitor Attraction/Interpretation
- Relevant Academic Specialism or interest
*The finance trustee position is a priority for us, so if you have financial management or financial planning skills do get in touch.
Number of meetings per annum/time commitment: Quarterly, with optional extra participation in sub-groups.
Daytime or evening meetings: Daytime / flexible, remote meeting available.
Closing date for applications: 7 May 2021
Contact details for applicants to find out more: email@example.com